Permits and licenses 

Be sure to secure the necessary permits, licenses, and insurance for your business. Some might have additional costs. Some license, permits and insurance to consider include:

  • Liquor license
  • Food licenses

To certify that you are safety, handling, storing and serving food up to code. Health department permits. Inspection (food storage, preparation, serving).

Maximum occupancy, fire hazards, ventilation, food surface, types, sink placement, restroom, regulations, etc.

Insurance coverage:

  • Restaurant insurance
  • Property insurance
  • General insurance
  • Liquor insurance
  • Auto insurance
  • Workers compensation insurance
  • Unemployment insurance
  • Life insurance. Fire insurance. Loss of business insurance. Food contamination insurance